Thursday, January 24, 2008

WHO GOT IT.. YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!

Young Flame Convo w/ Silk

sylksmoove07: Wasss shakin nigga
sylksmoove07 is no longer idle at 9:52:05 PM.
sylksmoove07: Where niggas wanna take this I'm hearing niggas feel violated cuz wat I did at my party wass shakin?
youngflizzle: you my man, SUCK!!
youngflizzle
: lmfao
sylksmoove07
: You niggas is pussy lmaoooooo
youngflizzle: ok, sooo.. do's what you gotta do

youngflizzle
: and dont hesitate this time
youngflizzle
: ;-)
youngflizzle: good luck this round
sylksmoove07
: Ight
youngflizzle: cause last round,, YOU WERE WASHED>.. horribly, maybe ill take it easy on you this time, cuz your my causins ex boyfriend...
sylksmoove07
: Take the comedian route again I'll be waiting
youngflizzle: ok, dig a hole
sylksmoove07
: Cute threats betta be able to hold your ground stand behind your words
youngflizzle: i always do.. "my words like my balls, i dont break em for no one".. you could use that against me if you know how to think.. ehh
sylksmoove07
: Make ya move maybe I'll respond lil man
sylksmoove07: You need ta work on gettin ya buzz back up
youngflizzle: guy, you got it backwards.. im not shouting your bum ass out on a track, i wouldnt stoop so low.. my buzz aint go no where dawgie..
youngflizzle
: i mean i know you like the bronx niggas beat
youngflizzle
: if you wantes to scream over it
youngflizzle
: you coulda asked me to be on the remix
youngflizzle
: your peoples was saying your just upset i out shyned you on your own track, so you did that
youngflizzle
: i said nah
youngflizzle
: he just like the beat
youngflizzle
: ..
youngflizzle
: i mean the beat is cool.. but its not my greatest shyt.. you could scream over my next shyt..
youngflizzle
: its bout bitches, and you fit description.. you could scream on that one..
youngflizzle
: ill be like
youngflizzle
: "silk, take a picture with it"
youngflizzle
: and you could go YAHHHEE!!
sylksmoove07
: Wow niggas can't test my bad like mistake lololololol
sylksmoove07: Cute I like the cabeza look it up
youngflizzle: i like head too, thats why i keep you around;-)
sylksmoove07: Ight
sylksmoove07: All imma say is keep it music have fun while doing it mite be ya last lol
youngflizzle: i got the strawberry topping for you this time, so you want have to taste my dick..
sylksmoove07
: Okay be able to back that up
youngflizzle: lol, doing music you live forever, listen dawgie, im not mad, i aint tight, SILK= Likkle NIgga , which means i will not be tight eneough to fight you over this shyt.. YOU suck, you will want to fight, like last time.. but i mean, everybody puts up a fight when a nigga gets in that ass, you ever seen OZ
youngflizzle
: ??
sylksmoove07
: Clown its two sides to beef lil man be easy everyone knows where you live
sylksmoove07: Lol
youngflizzle: yea.. surprise i aint dead yet
youngflizzle
: smh..
youngflizzle
: im surprised my dahm self
sylksmoove07
: Okayyy
sylksmoove07: And mite I add I wouldn't fight chu you'll probably press charge
youngflizzle: was that spossed to be a joke? or.. were you serious:-\
youngflizzle: aight ENOUGH JOking
youngflizzle
: ACTION BABY ACTION!!!!
youngflizzle
: GET TO IT!!!, CALL UP PRESSURE HIT THE STUDIO!!!
youngflizzle
: GET TO IT BABY!!!
sylksmoove07
: From wat I hear you real comfortable with the cops
youngflizzle: i wish, then i wouldnt be going to court for these fuckery charges..
youngflizzle
: good try on the jokes tho
youngflizzle
: try watching alil more dave chapell
youngflizzle
: or even Kat Williams
sylksmoove07
: Comedian route is all you know lil nigga last time you had me laughin with that diss track it was cute
youngflizzle: why thank you my faget friend.. a compliment is always welcome
youngflizzle
: yea, anywho cashew head, just get to it.. we can talk over the records.. see you when i see you:-*
youngflizzle: nomore talking
sylksmoove07
: I know

7 comments:

Stayfocus18 said...

y do ppl acting like if they really wanted to pop niggas know where niggas is. smfh at this dude

Anonymous said...

dam mr.. flamez just hit him again with another track cuz da last 1 was good...

Anonymous said...

I HAVENT HERD THE FRIST TRACK ?? HMM WE CAN I GO HEAR IT

Anonymous said...

MY KEY BROED FUKKED UP DONT WORRY BOUT THE TYPE OZ
were can i hear it

Anonymous said...

Twillz hit up "youngflizzle" he will send it to you..

BackPack said...

SMH.

Anonymous said...

its the first track on jaywiz page on myspace...

www.myspace.com/jaywiz1